About This Job
In this role, you will make a difference at this growing family owned company and not be looked upon as a number. This position is an extension of our customers service program, an integral part of our transportation team and overall part of our business success.
This driver will be responsible for safely transporting hazmat bulk liquid materials and/or semi-van trailers from our facility to the appropriate receiving facility. Primary tasks include transporting over the road loads as directed, review of manifest, bill-of-ladings or other shipping paperwork associated with the load and operating the vehicle in accordance with regulations set forth by the DOT and State regulations. Support effective communication within the organization where responsibilities overlap to ensure success of the company.
Strong candidates will have a clean driving record, experience operating a vacuum or bulk tanker or semi-trailer, working knowledge of DOT/RCRA regulations, and good communication and organizational skills.
Essential Qualifications & Requirements:
- A minimum of 2-years Class A driving experience
- Must possess a valid Class A CDL with hazmat endorsements and current DOT physical certification (other endorsements a plus)
- 40+ hour work week (Monday thru Friday)
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must have an acceptable motor vehicle driving record
- Must be able to accurately transfer written and verbal information and enter data into an existing electronic database.