About This Job
As a growing company, Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is a leader in environmental sustainability programs and waste management solutions. The right individual would possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, good chemistry knowledge, be a team player, self-motivated, have good organizational skills, and the ability to adapt to new challenges. As a women owned family business, this entry / mid-level position offers multiple job responsibilities to become a well-rounded employee whose skill set can lead to other opportunities within the organization.
Essential Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 or more years’ experience working in customer service or related role (preferred).
- Customer focus with desire to exceed customer expectations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proven experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication, problem solving and relationship building skills.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as, an individual.
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Processing all customer orders.
- Partner with the sales representative to support customer request.
- Assist in qualifying incoming leads.
- Conduct new client set-up.
- Support the sales team in overall sales and marketing activities.
- Maintain current knowledge of compliance and regulatory standards to maintain compliance with local, state and federal environmental and DOT regulations.
- Maintain standard procedures and work instructions for functions/activities under area of responsibility.
To join our exciting team and apply for this position, please forward your resume to Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery., W130 N10500 Washington Drive, Germantown, WI 53022 or email your resume to: email@example.com.
Enviro-Safe is a Military & Veteran friendly company.