About This Job
Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is hiring a CDL B Hazmat Straight Truck Driver in Germantown, WI. The driver will be responsible for loads and/or pickup up of hazardous and non-hazardous waste from customers and transporting it to our facility in a safe and efficient manner. Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is a full-service resource recovery environmental company providing environmental sustainable recycling programs to clients across Wisconsin and the Midwest, operating a state-of-art recycling facility in Germantown, Wisconsin. We are a leading provider of diverse sustainability programs. Enviro-Safe has been recognized and selected nationally 10 years, as an “Inc. 5000 Company” and numerous years for various growth awards."
- Average weekly pay: $985 - $1,355 a week
- Base Hourly Pay: $23 - $28 per hour
- Average hours per week: 45-55 hours per week
- Overtime available after 40 hours
- Performance Bonus
- Clean Inspection Bonus: $500 - $1,000
- Paid via direct deposit bi-weekly
Benefits & Perks
- Great company benefits starting the first of the month on the first full month of employment:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance - Free!
- Long Term Disability Included. Short term available for purchase.
- 401K with 3% company match after 1 year
- Paid Company Holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off + 3 personal days; 90 day waiting period
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Company cell phone
- Perks: company credit card, wellness, uniform, etc.
- Slip Seating: No
Home Time, Route, & Schedule
- Home daily with opportunity for overtime
- Schedule: Monday through Friday. No weekend work, but extra hours can be made available.
- Flexibility regarding route and schedule is key
- : 500 miles around the Regional Midwest
- 2019 International
- Outward-Facing Cameras
- Must have CDL B license with hazmat endorsement an asset or ability to obtain upon hire
- Minimum 1-year verifiable Class B driving experience preferred
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 50 miles of Germantown or be willing to relocate for this position
In this position, you'll make a difference at this Inc. 5000 growing company and family-owned business. Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is a 20+ year old company that is continually growing and needs additional drivers. This is an extension of our customer service program, an integral part of our transportation team and overall part of our continued business success. If you want to be on a winning team, with low employee turnover, this might be the position you have been looking for.