About This Job
Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is a 20+ year old company that is continually growing and is hiring a CDL A Regional Tanker Driver in Germantown, WI. The driver will haul Hazmat bulk products roughly 500 miles throughout the Regional Midwest. This position is part of the overall success of our business by being an integral part of our transportation team and an extension of our customer service program. If you want to be part of a winning team, with low employee turnover, this might be the position you have been looking for.
Essential Qualifications & Requirements
- Must have CDL A license with hazmat and tanker endorsements
- Must have a minimum of 2 years verifiable Class A driving experience with vacuum or bulk tanker experience preferred
- Must have a clean driving record
- Must meet Department of Transportation (DOT) testing and physical requirements and be knowledgeable of DOT regulations
- Must be able to pass a required pre-employment drug screen
- Hiring Radius: Drivers must live within 50 miles of Germantown or be willing to relocate for this position
- Average weekly pay: $985 - $1,355 a week
- Base Hourly Pay: $23 - $29 per hour
- Average hours per week: 45-55 hours per week
- Overtime available after 40 hours
- Performance Bonus
- Clean Inspection Bonus: $500 - $1,000
- Paid via direct deposit bi-weekly
Benefits and Perks
- Great company benefits starting the first of the month on the first full month of employment:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance - Free!
- Long Term Disability Included. Short term available for purchase.
- 401K with 3% company match after 1 year
- 9 Paid Company Holidays
- 2 Weeks Paid Time Off + 3 personal days; 90 day waiting period
- Paid training and paid orientation
- Company Cell Phone
- Perks: company credit card, wellness, uniform, etc.
- Slip Seating: No
Home Time, Route & Schedule
- Home: 4-5 nights per week
- Schedule: Monday through Friday. No weekend work, but extra hours can be made available.
- Flexibility regarding route and schedule is key
- Route: 500 miles around the Regional Midwest
- Level of Touch: Tanker hoses and pumps will be utilized
- 2016 or newer Peterbilt or Internationals
- Outward-facing cameras
Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is family-owned environmental services firm that is a leader in sustainability programs and waste management solutions. We operate a state-of-art recycling facility in Germantown, Wisconsin and recently added a 30,000 sq. ft. addition. The facility offers companies in Wisconsin and the Midwest various recycling options for industrial waste and byproducts.
Enviro-Safe is a dynamic and fast-growing company that has been selected nationally 12 times as an “Inc. 5000 Company” and has received various other growth awards, representing one of the fastest growing companies in the country. We offer competitive salaries and a progressive benefit package which includes: Medical / Dental / Vision / Life / Disability / 401(K) plan with guaranteed company match, paid vacation and holidays, training, great advancement opportunities and more.
To join our exciting team and apply for this position, please forward your resume to Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery., W130 N10500 Washington Drive, Germantown, WI 53022 or email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enviro-Safe is a Military & Veteran friendly company.