About This Job
As a growing company, Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery is a leader in environmental sustainability programs and waste management solutions. The right individual would possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, good chemistry knowledge, be a team player, self-motivated, have good organizational skills, and the ability to adapt to new challenges. As a women owned family business, this entry / mid-level position offers multiple job responsibilities to become a well-rounded employee whose skill set can lead to other opportunities within the organization.
Essential Qualifications & Requirements
- High school diploma or General Education Development (GED) required. Associate or additional education in chemistry or related science discipline a plus.
- 1 or more years’ experience working in the waste, chemical or related industry (preferred) with a general understanding of chemicals and chemical processes.
- Proficiency in operating forklift required.
- Physical strength to safely move, fill, and handle 55-gallon drums and other containers sizes, standing for extended periods of time, and perform clean-up activities.
- Comfortable working with hazardous materials and ability to wear respirator.
- Basic computer skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate, problem solve and build intercompany relationships.
- Ability to work as a member of a team, as well as, an individual.
- Willing to comply with safety regulations including wearing required personal protective equipment (body, foot, hand, face and respiratory protection).
- OSHA 40-hour Hazwoper trained (preferred).
Key Responsibilities & Duties
- Track and update database of drum locations from receiving to processing to maintain an appropriate distribution and flow of materials.
- Ensure the proper labeling and storage of containers.
- Oversee with the bulking, consolidation and lab pack repack program to determine accuracy of waste contents and ensure efficiency of process, as well as, determining appropriate documentation prior to disposal.
- Loading and unloading bulk shipments to and from storage tanks and containerized shipments.
- Maintain an organized warehouse with inventory accuracy including good housekeeping and light maintenance of equipment and the site.
- Perform daily facility inspections.
- Maintain compliance with operating permit requirements.
To join our exciting team and apply for this position, please forward your resume to Enviro-Safe Resource Recovery., W130 N10500 Washington Drive, Germantown, WI 53022 or email your resume to: email@example.com.